Tuesday Night Video – Romney Economics
August 28, 2012 1 Comment
I discovered the Obama Campaign’s website RomneyEconomics via the following video…
The website is pretty good — concise, factual, and sharp-edged…
Mitt Romney ran for governor of Massachusetts promising more jobs, less debt, and smaller government. Here’s what Massachusetts got instead:
- Jobs: 47th out of 50 states in job creation
- Taxes and fees: Increased by $750 million per year
- Long-term debt: Increased more than $2.6 billion
- Outsourcing: State jobs outsourced overseas
- Manufacturing: Jobs declined at twice the national rate
Romney Economics didn’t work then, and won’t work now.
Perhaps Mitt Romney really is the current standard bearer for Reaganomics?